Windsor Regional Science, Technology & Engineering Fair
March 24th and 25th, 2018
|Monday February 5th, 2018
Space application deadline
|Friday February 23rd, 2018
Registration deadline. No applications will be received after that date.
|Friday March 9th, 2018
Payment deadline ($20 per participant) via your board liaison
|Saturday March 24th, 2018
|Sunday March 25th, 2018
1 PM - Novice
3 PM - Junior, Interm. & Senior
|Saturday May 12th, 2018
Depart for CWSF at Carleton University, Ottawa
- Students will receive an email with the logistics of the day. It is also posted here.
- Judging assignments are complete. Judges should have received an email with their groups and briefing rooms. Details regarding parking are still being finalized. Please check your email often.
- As of Thursday, if you have signed up for judging, please present yourself at the Toldo building for 9 AM, head to the second floor and join a briefing room. We will assign you a group.
Planning is underway for WRSTEF2017. Please take a moment to peruse our website for any changes that may affect this year's projects.
The WRSTEF is the proud recepient of the Club Richelieu's Innovative Project of the year. This is a prestigious award given to a partner of Club Richelieu who mirrors the same values. Thank you very much Club Richelieu for this recognition!
We are revamping our Sponsored Award process. If you are an award sponsor and you haven't received your survey link, please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly forward you that information.
Alex Deans, a WRSTEF alumni has received the Queen's Young Leader Award. Click here to hear his interview with AM800. Congratulations Alex !
Project dimensions as well as allowed objects allowed during the science fair have been changed. Click here to download the document.
- All project elements must fit within the space provided.
- Electricity will no longer be provided.
- No oversized projects will be allowed unless requested during project registration and authorized by the science fair chair.
- Any fluids as part of your project will be limited to 1 litre total.
Student registration fees cover only half the cost of our Regional Fair and do not include special awards.
Windsor's quota of students who can advance to the Canada-Wide Science Fair is five. Sending one student to CWSF costs $2000. Please help!
- Take a moment to review the new project categories.
- Make sure you are familiar with the new CWSF Ethics guidelines.
- Home schooled student must provide proof of homeschooling before registering. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Projects from Grades 4 to 12 are welcomed at the WRSTEF.